Dallas Premarital Agreement Lawyers
Pre-marital Agreement Attorneys in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Pre-marital and post-marital agreements are becoming increasingly popular with newlyweds, and it's not difficult to see why. A pre or post-marital agreement allows you to protect your assets in the event of a divorce and forge an equitable marriage with your partner.
At Hance Law Group, PC, we'll negotiate with your soon-to-be-spouse's legal representation to draft a comprehensive prenup or postnup that serves the interests of both parties and allows you to remain confident in your partnership.
Why Should I Get a Pre-Marital or Post-Marital Agreement?
Do you need to…
- Protect your pre-marriage assets or your future inheritance before getting married?
- Account for property you might acquire with your separate property assets while married?
- Prevent conflict between your new spouse and your children from a prior relationship?
- Have extra assurance that your property will be taken care of and distributed per your wishes in the event of a divorce (or death)?
- Keep your separate property, separate?
- Minimize conflict if you ever face divorce or probate?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, you should probably have a pre-marital agreement. This legal contract defines your and your future spouse's rights as to the assets and income you currently own, as well as property you may acquire during your marriage. For a pre-marital agreement to be effective, you need an attorney who knows how to draft one, what to include, and which legal steps to take to protect your future.
The lawyers of Hance Law Group, PC, have helped clients with pre-marital agreements for years. We can assist you with:
- Protecting your separate property through a pre-marital agreement
- Creating and draft a customized pre-marital agreement that is tailored to your exact needs
- Including language in your contract that will prevent conflict or a messy divorce in the future.
If you're looking to get married, a pre-marital agreement might be the last thing on your mind. But at Hance Law Group, PC, we know firsthand how lengthy, stressful litigation or contested divorce can affect a family's life. With our knowledge, you can draft a pre-marital agreement that will take measures against such turmoil, as well as safeguard everything you've worked so hard to achieve. Trust our attorneys to help you plan for your future.