Dallas Grandparent Access Lawyers
Grandparent Access Attorneys in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
For grandparents, navigating family law issues can be challenging. In family law disputes such as guardianship and custody cases, grandparents can sometimes find themselves unexpectedly playing a central role.
At Hance Law Group, PC, we'll work with you to understand your legal rights as a grandparent and help you maintain access to your grandchildren.
What Types of Family Law Cases Does Grandparent Access Apply to?
Grandparents' rights and grandparent access apply to a variety of family law cases, including:
- Grandparents' rights cases, where grandparents want rights to see their children;
- Custody cases, where grandparents wish to attain legal and physical of their grandchildren (often due to a perceived or stated inability of the child's birth parents to care for their children.
- Visitation cases, wherein a grandparent seeks visitation rights to have some access to their grandchild(ren).
If you're a grandparent looking to learn your rights, Hance Law Group, PC, can help. We've served clients who are grandparents for decades, assisting them in gaining the rights they need to care for their grandchildren properly. We have also helped grandparents remove their grandchildren from a dangerous home due to poor parenting practices, incapacitated or addicted parents, or other issues.
With the help of our family law attorneys, you can:
- Show your standing to the Court to ask for visitation rights to your grandchildren
- Make and file visitation and custody motions and requests
- Overrule parents' wishes to keep you away from the grandchildren by filing motions with the Court
- Remove children from a dangerous household through court action
- Establish your rights as a grandparent and caretaker, should the need arise.
When you need comprehensive legal services that will help you achieve your rights as a grandparent, call on Hance Law Group, PC. With our solution-focused legal services and a broad range of capabilities, we'll ensure you exercise your rights as a grandparent - and even as a caretaker, if needed. We also work in your grandchildren's best interests and aren't afraid to take your case to Court for your voice to be heard.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you achieve an optimal outcome in your case, contact our Dallas grandparent access lawyers online or via phone at (469) 378-5467.