Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative law, Hance | Wickham offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact us at our Dallas or Rockwall office location. 469-374-9600
From the Blog
Fortunately, drafting legal documentation to grant power of attorney rights is a simple and relatively affordable process. At Hance|Wickham, for instance, we recommend preparing both medical and statutory durable general power of attorney documents that can be customized to meet a particular family’s needs if necessary, and process generally just requires one sit-down meeting with everyone involved.
- Larry Hance
- "I care as a person and a former judge who's observed the destruction that occurs in many divorces. I'm always looking for ways to help clients resolve disputes in a more efficient, less harmful manner while at the same time protecting the bottom line." VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Magazine '10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine '03 – '15
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell